I hereby declare that I have read this information clause *:
1. Information concerning the Controller and the Data Protection Officer
The Controller of Your personal data is the Poznań Sports and Recreation Centres (POSiR) with a registered office in Poznań at 34 Spychalskiego Street, 61-553 Poznań, Poland, phone 618357901, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “We”).
We have designated the Data Protection Officer, with whom You may contact in the written form, submitting Your correspondence to the aforementioned address with a note: “Data Protection Officer”, under the following phone number: 618357917 or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purpose of the processing Your personal data and legal basis for the processing
We shall process Your personal data, because You have registered for the 21st PKO POZNAŃ MARATHON. Therefore, Your data shall be processed in order to conclude a contract on participation in the marathon and its performance, including, inter alia, in order to fulfil the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations of the Marathon, a performance of the financial settlements, competition – related activities, to convey important information related to the marathon to You. If You win a prize in Your age category, your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of the 22nd PKO POZNAŃ MARATHON in order to release You from the registration fee in the latter run.
Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of:
- Art. 6 section 1 (a) (the data subject has given his/her consent for processing his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes) – if You have given us a consent for processing your personal data,
- Art. 6 section 1 (b) of the GDPR* (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract),
- Art. 6 section 1 (c) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject).
- Art. 9 section 2 (a) (special category of personal data - the data subject has given his/her consent for processing his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes - if You have given us a consent for processing special categories of personal data concerning a health condition, as you participate in the category of the disabled persons.
3. Recipients to whom your personal data have been or shall be disclosed
In certain situations, we have a right to transfer Your data further, if it is necessary, in order to render our services. We may transfer Your data to the processors, with which we conclude the contracts, in particular:
- on rendering servicing of the IT systems used by us,
- on using electronic mail servers and archiving it (so-called electronic mail and web sites hosting),
- on IT servicing of the competition, including, inter alia, time measurement,
- on printing and packing of the bib numbers,
- on damaging archive documents.
The aforementioned recipients are bound by the non-disclosure clause with regard to all data, including personal data, obtained in such circumstances.
In connection with making electronic payments, the recipient of your data shall be the electronic payment company and the bank.
If you use our application for mobile devices, the recipient of your data is MYLAPS as a developer of this software.
The recipient of your data can be the insurers (if you have an accident) and the public entities that perform the responsibilities under the applicable law.
Furthermore, depending on the consents given by you, the recipient of your data may be the owner of the Facebook social media and social networking service on the terms set out by Facebook available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy, the owner of the Instagram social networking service on the terms available at https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875 and the owner of the Twitter social networking service on the terms available at https://twitter.com/de/privacy.
4. Period for which the personal data is stored
Having achieved a primary purpose, for which Your data has been collected, the data shall be processed for the archival purposes within a period compliant with the applicable archival law provisions and for the period necessary for defencing against the claims toward us, on the basis of the commonly applicable law provisions, considering the limitation periods for the claims specified in the commonly applicable law provisions. If you tick any of the consents, your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent for its processing.
5. Rights You have as the data subjects related to processing Your personal data
You are entitled to request us to exercise Your right of access as the data subject, right to rectification, right to erasure or right to restriction of processing, right to object, right to data portability – pursuant to the applicable law provisions.
If You have given us a consent for processing Your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time without any impact on a conformity with the right to process executed prior to withdrawing such a consent You may withdraw the aforementioned consent by unticking a checkbox in Your Runners Zone tab – in case when the panel is inactive, please contact with the Marathon Office.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Protection of Personal Data Office, if You consider that the data the processing of personal data related to You infringes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. Obligation to provide data
Submitting Your personal data constitutes a prerequisite for a conclusion of the contract. You are not obliged to provide it, however, failing to submit it shall result in the inability to participate in the 21st PKO POZNAŃ MARATHON event.
7. Automated decision-making
Your personal data shall be subjected to automated processing in order to perform the contract. The automated decision-making shall consist solely in a verification of Your personal data (inter alia, information on your place in the age category ranking) and on this basis the reductions and discounts You are entitled to according to the Regulations of the Marathon shall be calculated.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area, subject to (depending on the consents given you) a transnational nature of the data flow on the Internet, including within the frames of the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter services. These on-line services may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area, where other provisions concerning the personal data protection apply.
*GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.