I declare that I have read the information below *:
According to Art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the GDPR* I hereby inform that:
1. Information concerning the Controller and the Data Protection Officer
The Controller of Your personal data is the Poznań Sports and Recreation Centres (POSiR) with a registered office in Poznań at 34 Spychalskiego Street, 61-553 Poznań, Poland, phone 618357901, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “We”).
We have designated the Data Protection Officer, with whom You may contact in the written form, submitting Your correspondence to the aforementioned address with a note: “Data Protection Officer”, under the following phone number: 618357917 or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Purposes of the processing for which Your personal data are intended and legal basis for the processing
We will process Your personal data, because You have registered for the 20th PKO POZNAŃ MARATHON. Therefore, Your data will be processed in order to conclude a contract on participation in the marathon and its performance (in order to fulfil the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations of the Marathon, including, inter alia, to perform the financial settlements, competition – related activities, to convey important information related to the marathon to You). If You win a prize in Your age category, Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the 21st PKO POZNAŃ MARATHON in order to release You from the registration fee in the latter race.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of:
- Art. 6 section 1 (b) of the GDPR* (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract),
- Art. 6 section 1 (a) (the data subject has given his/her consent for processing his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes) – if You have given us a consent for processing your personal data,
- Art. 9 section 2 (a) (special category of personal data - the data subject has given his/her consent for processing his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes - if You have given us a consent for processing special categories of personal data concerning health,
- Art. 6 section 1 (c) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject).
3. Recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed
In certain situations, we have a right to transfer Your data further (if necessary) in order to render our services. We may transfer Your data to the processors, with which we have concluded the contracts with us, in particular:
- on rendering servicing of the IT systems used by us,
- on using electronic mail servers and archiving it (so-called electronic mail hosting).
However, a scope of the data transferred to these recipients is limited only to a possibility to read this data in connection with rendering of the technical support services and breakdown services.
The recipient of Your personal data will be the company rendering the IT services related to the race, including, inter alia, time measurement.
The recipient of Your personal data may be also the company (processor), with which we have concluded a contract on damaging the archival documents.
The non-disclosure clause related to all data, including personal data acquired in these circumstances, including personal data is applicable with regard to the aforementioned recipients.
In connection with making payments, the recipients of Your personal data will be also processed by the Polish Athletic Association (PZLA) and the insurers (in case You have an accident).
Furthermore, the public entities that perform their responsibilities on the basis of the applicable law provisions may be the recipients of Your personal data.
4. Period for which the personal data is stored
We will store Your data until the end of the year, following the year, in which You took part in the marathon, and then for the archival purposes within a period specified in the applicable archival provisions.
5. Rights You have as the data subjects related to processing Your personal data
You are entitled to request us to exercise Your right of access as the data subject, right to rectification, right to erasure or right to restriction of processing, right to object, right to data portability – pursuant to the applicable law provisions.
If You have given us a consent for processing Your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time without any impact on a conformity with the right to process executed prior to withdrawing such a consent You may withdraw the aforementioned consent by unticking a checkbox in Your Runners Zone tab – in case when this Runners Zone tab is inactive, please contact with the Marathon Office.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Protection of Personal Data Office, if You consider that the data the processing of personal data related to You infringes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
6. Obligation to provide data
Submitting Your personal data constitutes a prerequisite for a conclusion of the contract. You are not obliged to provide it, however, failing to submit it will result in the inability to participate in the 20th PKO POZNAŃ MARATHON event.
7. Automated decision-making
Your personal data will be subjected to automated processing in order to perform the contract. The automated decision-making will consist solely in a verification of Your personal data (inter alia, age, disability-related information, your place in the age category ranking) and on this basis the reductions and discounts You are entitled to according to the Regulations of the Marathon will be calculated.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
With regard to a fact that the results of the marathon will be published on the Internet, an access to them will be also possible in the countries outside the European Economic Area.
*GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.